Wednesday, August 22, 2007

8 more days

Until what? 'Till I get to go to Dallas and meet my friend for a fun filled weekend. Jeremy and I have been friends for 18 years. We met in high school and even though he moved away, we have stayed extremely close. We are like family. He is flying me down to spend the weekend. He lives in Arkansas but is driving to Dallas. Gosh I hope the weather is nice. I'm not sure what we are going to do except try to catch a rodeo. I am going to miss my family like crazy but I am so excited about time away (from work mostly). I absolutely love my good friends. Jeremy knew I needed to be "taken away" and he is there for me. He has a lot of people in his life that take advantage of his generosity. It was very hard for me to let him "take me on a trip". He's taking care of everything. I just have to show up. I will tell y'all about it when I get back and hopefully have some pics to post.

No comments: