Monday, May 7, 2007

I've been tagged

My friend Happi tagged me with a "7 random facts about you" meme. I'm not tagging anyone else since the people's blogs that I read have already been tagged.

1. I used to live in a bus in the woods when I was in the 5th grade. We took baths in a river, used an outhouse and cooked on an open fire. I have no desire to go camping.

2. I LOVE sweet tea!

3. I have my feelings hurt easily but won't tell people when they hurt them.

4. I am addicted to magazines and lip gloss.

5. I have 2 half brothers and 1 half sister. My siblings by my dad live in France and I've never met them.

6. I want to be a better housekeeper, cook, etc.

7. I live for family vacations.

There ya go. Now I really need to get on the vacation/Ashley's birthday post.

2 comments:

Happi said...

Yay, Kari! Thanks for participating! Love ya! Hope to hear more and catch up with you soon.

Glass Half Full said...

Hey there! I remember doing this meme -- fun!!

Ok, I am trying to place your face. You went to VHS????? Thinking hard here....