My 33rd birthday is next week and I'm not sure if I'll be blogging then so I decided to post this now. I saw a list like this in a magazine and thought it was a neat idea. Now, as you read this don't get offended that certain things are not on it. This is not an obligatory list, it's totally selfish. These are things I love that make me feel good, so here it goes.
1. My husband. He is my best friend. I can tell him anything!
2. Tyler. He's happy just being with me and he'll do about anything that I want.
3. Ashley. She is very opinionated (love that) and she is incredibly funny.
4. Our kitty, Ralphie. He's soft and fluffy (don't love the shedding) and has a huge personality.
5. The ocean, especially where the colors are all shades of blue and green.
6. Starbucks - White chocolate mocha is my favorite.
7. Bubble baths
8. A good book
11. Pompeii Purple - my favorite OPI nail color
13. Full body Swedish massage - newly addicted
14. Being spoiled or pampered
15. Baby animals - cute ones
16. Laughter - as long as it's not hurtful
17. Seeing old people hold hands
18. Good, hot pizza
19. Strawberry Pina Coloda - Cheeseburger in Paradise
20. Cracker Barrell - early on Sunday morning.
21. Savannah, GA - only been there once but loved it!
22. Sweet tea - especially from the above place.
23. Expensive purses - because my hubby thinks I'm worth it.
25. Falling asleep in the middle of the day just 'cause there is nothing to do.
27. When I go to the doctor and my blood pressure is down and so is my weight. That means I'm doing something right. At my age that is good.
28. Holding hands with my husband and kids
29. Kissing my husband and kids
30. Hugging almost anyone as long as they don't smell and aren't sweaty.
31. Christmas but even more so the Christmas spirit that makes people more giving and patient.
32. BBQ - chicken, ribs, hamburgers
33. And finally, the 4th of July. I love, love, love the fireworks. I think it's the perfect introduction to my birthday on the 5th.