I love reading these on other peoples blogs and love filling them out. Thanks Hap!!!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago
1. My hubby and I decided to move away from our families and closer to work so we moved a whole 25 miles north.
2. I finally talked Chad into having one more child. He had 2 and I had 1 when we got married. He was through with kids and I wanted a little girl. On July 13 we found out we were pregnant with Ashley. We can't imagine life without her.
3. Potty training Tyler.
4. Fighting with the in-laws. Since I was the newest addition to the family everything bad that was happening had to be my fault.
5. We bought a mini van and instantly became sir and mam at the age of 23.
Five snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn dipped in peanut butter (thanks Hap)
2. Apples (dipped in caramel sauce is an added bonus)
3. Tortilla chips and salsa
5. Carrots and dip
Five songs that I know all the words to
2. Purple Rain
3. The Wedding date soundtrack
5. Don't Cha
Five things I would do if I were a Millionaire
1. Move, I would love to live on the beach
2. Put away money for the kids college
3. Travel, almost everywhere
4. Donate money to my favorite charities
Five bad habits
1. Eating out
2. Assuming the worst
3. Fashion shows and magazines
5. Stressing out
Five things I would never wear again
2. Tapered jeans
3. Shoulder pads
4. Short shorts
5. Shoes without socks
Five things I like to do
3. Spend time with my husband and kids
4. Go on vacation
5. Watch movies
Five favorite toys
1. Strawberry Shortcake - I sniff them every time I go through the toy isle
2. Easy Bake oven
4. Cabbage Patch kids