Friday, February 27, 2009

Today my baby turns 14


In years past I am usually sad on Tyler's birthday. This year I am unusually calm. I am so proud of Tyler and the young man that he has become. Don't get me wrong though, I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 14 ALREADY!!!!

Happy Birthday Tylerman. I can't sum up in words how much I love you and how proud I am of you. I truly could not ask for a better son. We don't always get along, but I always love you. We are learning together and I could not imagine anyone else to go on this journey with. I appreciate the fact that you still want me around. You still kiss me goodbye no matter who is around. You are not embarrassed to show how much you love your mom. That is a great quality. You are very respected by your teachers and adults who know you. We are all blessed to have you in our lives.



Happy 14th Birthday Tyler!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Awww . . . what a sweet post! I know what you mean about the emotion on our children's bdays. I couldn't get through the 2nd line of "Happy Birthday to you" when Cassidy turned 10 in late January-I started crying. Sheesh. I'm such a sap!