Monday, January 17, 2011

Wow, it's been a while

I almost forgot I had a blog. These days Facebook consumes the time I have to keep in touch with friends. It's easy. I'm lazy. And in that short space for updates, I don't pour out all my life's secrets (which I have been compelled to do here, lol).

This morning I remembered a blog that I used to love to read but could not remember the name of it so I logged in to my blog to link to theirs and was shocked to see that the last time I blogged was about Dakota's birth. (I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely in love I am with that little guy!) Maybe I will start blogging again, not that I did it a whole lot before. But this time it may be a bit different. I used to write about what I though people wanted to see. I am a complex person, surprise! If I find my way back here, I am gonna write about whatever I feel like. Beauty, GOD, weight loss (hopefully!), my kids. Life. All encompassing life. If you want to read, go ahead. If not, that's okay too. I really want to make 2011 about making me happy, which will make everyone around me happier. So, on that note, I am gonna go clean my closet.

Happiness and clean closets,
Kari

1 comment:

SONDRA PRICE said...

YAY!!! So glad to see you posting again! I kept thinking 'one of these days I'll look at my blog roll and see a blog update'. :)